If you are interested in a wellness consultation, Community Herbalist Sarah Sorci would be happy to meet with you.
Wellness involves every part of one's lifestyle, including diet, exercise, stress, quality relationships, etc. Wellness solutions are sought in these areas before looking to herbs for additional support.
Sarah is passionate about sharing information with clients, empowering individuals to make their own decisions regarding herb selections and lifestyle changes. Following a consultation, Sarah typically sends a detailed email explaining recommendations. This includes properties of herb(s), how these properties may interact with your body, and relevant sources for further reading.
Sarah is delighted to offer consults at three beautiful WNY offices: Terry Beck Acupuncture in Dunkirk; beHealthy Institute in Hamburg; and Creative Wellness in East Aurora. Consultation fees vary due to office rental fees.
**The costs listed below do not include recommended herbs. All members and clients are eligible for wholesale prices.
First-time consults typically last an hour and a half, giving Sarah an in-depth picture of immediate health concerns, body type, diet, lifestyle, health history, medications and supplements taken, etc. Herb(s) and/or lifestyle changes will be recommended if appropriate.
- Dunkirk (Terry Beck's Acupuncture): $75
- Hamburg (beHealthy Institute): $75
- East Aurora (Creative Wellness): $95
- Hamburg home visit: $65. Home visits in other WNY locations may be arranged. Fee varies based on proximity to Hamburg.
Followups are often shorter than the initial consult. This is a time for you to report any noticed changes since implementing the protocol discussed. Sarah will tweak her recommendations for lifestyle, herbs and/or dosages as needed.
- Dunkirk (Terry Beck's Acupuncture): $45
- Hamburg (beHealthy Institute): $50
- East Aurora (Creative Wellness): $55
- Hamburg home visit: $40. Home visits in other WNY locations may be arranged. Fee varies based on proximity to Hamburg.
Sweet Flag Membership
"Members" commit to 6 consultations to be used within two years. Members receive reduced consultation fees. This relationship allows Sarah to better learn from clients' experiences with the herbs and lifestyle changes they choose, allowing her to refine her recommendations.
New members may join at any time. Clients may apply previous consultation payments to the 6-month membership fee below.
- Dunkirk office and local home visits: $265 membership ($65 for initial consult/$40 for followups)
- Hamburg (beHealthy Institute): $290 membership ($65 for initial consult/$45 for followups)
- East Aurora (Creative Wellness): $335 membership ($85 for initial consult/$50 for followups)
Followup Emails and Calls
Sarah communicates extensively with clients via email and phone in between consults. She values receiving updates and feedback, and is happy to be available.
Sliding Scale: Holistic herbalism should be accessible for everyone. If you are interested in a consultation but unable to meet the cost, please contact Sarah to receive a Sliding Scale Form. Since Memberships already offer reduced rates, they are not subject to sliding scale.
Note: Sarah is not a medical doctor. Though she can share information and educate about herbs and our bodies, she cannot legally diagnose, prescribe, or "treat" diseases.